Ionic Alliance Foundation
) a non-profit charitable foundation for religious, scientific, and educational purposes, formed to protect and further develop the intellectual property (IP
) as well as direct
the distribution of said IP in an attempt to help as many people as possible. This private operating foundation markets for charitable donations to distribute funds to its own programs that exist for research and charitable purposes.
The strategic goals for IAF are to:
- Make a collective impact that creates a massive statistical change.
- Create social innovation to combat disease and the cost of.
- Raise funding for the mission.
- Advance existing research on human and animal benefits.
- Collaborate with academic, nonprofit, for-profit, research and science.
- Fight infectious diseases.
- Create cancer prevention.
- Combat autoimmune diseases.
- Develop oxidative stress reduction therapies.
- Establish human and animal wellness.
To empower people to enhance health and minimize disease by making the science behind Ion Biotechnology available worldwide at a reasonable cost.
The IAF Vision of 2020: A 20% Reduction in Global Disease by the End of the 21st Century
100% Giving Returns
20% Reduction of Disease
Change is disruptive, and innovation is awareness, while profits create greed. All contribute to health or disease.